Letter from the CEO
OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE: TO MAKE ACHIEVEMENTS MEMORABLES ince 1994, Fine designs has provided athletes and their families with customized official merchandise. We are there during milestones of people’s lives to help Make Achievements Memorable.
I heard someone say once, “It’s not who you know, it’s who knows you and what they say when you’re not around. That’s your brand.”
I have often been asked what the difference is between us and other companies – and would always say – “We are not in business to sell shirts, we are in business to serve others.” Our mission is simple: To Make Achievements Memorable.
I’ve heard someone say before, “It’s not who you know, it’s who knows you and what they say when you’re not around. That’s your brand.” Our personal integrity, shared values, and ethics form the basis of Fine Designs’ reputation around the World. When combined with the quality and performance of our products this creates a powerful platform for success.
OUR CORPORATE VALUES
- Act with uncompromising honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- Satisfy our customers with superior quality, value and service.
- Value and develop our employees’ diverse talents, initiative and leadership.
- Earn trust and respect of all those associated with Fine Designs worldwide.
- To enhance every event with Fine Designs’ products and experience
- To improve competitors and participants event experience by making their achievements memorable
Our everyday behavior and decision-making is grounded in these values. By living our values, I know that we can move closer to a realization of our vision. It is a privilege for Fine Designs to make achievements memorable by providing customized on-site and online apparel. It is a privilege to relieve event directors and organization hosts of the hassle they don’t need, and together focus all of the energy on providing a great experience.
CEO, Fine Designs