2017 – Fine Designs Year In Review
What a great year it’s been! Each season has its peaks and valleys, however, we’ve seen more growth than ever before. If we could use one word to describe this year it would be ‘Synergy’. We made a lot of changes to better serve our customers and partners. Giving participants the chance to customize apparel has always been a big hit with our customers, but we’ve seen it become even more popular this year. Here are some of 2017’s highlights:
- We were on-site at over 4,800 events this year
- We fully implemented a new CRM called Salesforce to better serve our clients.
- We were at the World’s Longest Pizza Competition in California (they won!)
- We hired 35 new office employees
- We launched 15 new apparel styles
- We partnered with our first Pokémon Competition
- We created a central customer service department that works with each of our offices in the United States
- We launched our office in Austrailia
- We launched a brand new team page allowing you to see and learn more about our employees
- This year, our team conference was in Sacramento, California. Having over 20 of our offices together in the same room was incredible. This was one of our favorite parts of 2017.
Some of the more well-known events we partnered with this year were the VEX Robotics World Championships, AAU Junior Olympic Games, World Police and Fire Games, National Senior Games, USATF Junior Olympics Cross Country Championships, Jefferson Cup, Manhattan HS XC Invitational and the State Games of America.
We are so thankful to you, our customers and partners for making this possible. We hope you had a great 2017, and we can’t wait to see what we’ll accomplish together in 2018.