Investing in Youth
Fine Designs is committed to community involvement. Each event, we donate a percentage of our sales to the hosting organization, supporting local athletics, music, and arts clubs. We believe that when young people engage in these activities, the benefits last their whole life, learning discipline, teamwork, and how to handle adversity. Statistics show that they are more likely to succeed.
“The most rewarding experience an individual may have is to help others unlock their potential.” – Victor Kostroub, CEO
- To give back to the communities where we serve
- To empower local clubs and organizations to continue to invest in children and teens
- To provide a way to honor the efforts and achievements of competitors
- To bless others with what God has given us
Non-Profits That We Support
- The Salvation Army
- Many Hands For Haiti
- Meals from the Heartland
- Agape for Orphans
- Local Firefighters and Police Officers
- Youth & Shelter Services, Inc.
At all of our offices, everyday behavior and decision-making is built upon these values. We believe that by living our values, day in and day out we will make a difference in each community where we serve. It is a privilege for Fine Designs to make achievements memorable by providing customized on-site and online apparel.