Letter from the CEO
OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE: TO EMPOWER OUR CLIENTS TO ACHIEVE THE EXTRAORDINARYW elcome to Fine Designs online! We hope you will visit our website often and connect with us on Facebook to stay up to date with the exciting work, news, and opportunities within our fine organization. Since 1994, Fine designs has provided athletes and their families with official merchandise. We practically walked along side them to Make Achievements Memorable.
“We are not in business to sell shirts, we are in business to give service to people!”
I have often been asked what the difference is between us and other companies – and would always say – “We are not in business to sell shirts, we are in business to give service to people!” Our mission is simple: to inspire and empower our clients to achieve the extraordinary.
Our personal integrity, our shared values, and our ethical business conduct form the basis of Fine Designs’ reputation around the world. When combined with the quality and performance of our products, those elements create an incredibly powerful platform for business success for the company and professional growth for all of us.
OUR CORPORATE VALUES
- Act with uncompromising honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- Satisfy our customers with superior quality, value and service.
- Value and develop our employees’ diverse talents, initiative and leadership.
- Earn trust and respect of all those associated with Fine Designs worldwide.
- To enhance every event with Fine Designs’ products and experience
- To improve every life with Fine Designs’ services by making achievements memorable
Our everyday behavior and decision-making is grounded in these values. By living our values, I know that we can move closer to a realization of our vision. It is a privilege for Fine Designs to make achievements memorable by providing customized on-site and online apparel. It is a privilege to relieve event directors and organization hosts of the hassle they don’t need, and together focus all of the energy on providing a great experience.
CEO, Fine Designs