1. WHAT DOES FINE DESIGNS DO?
Fine Designs prints customized apparel on-site at various sporting events and tournaments for fundraising purposes.
3. HOW MANY COLORS CAN OUR TOURNAMENT LOGO BE?
Most tournament logos are 3 to 4 colors, but they can be up to 12 colors. Our talented artists are always happy to discuss your art needs and suggest ideas.
4. DOES THE INK COME OFF?
No, the ink is guaranteed not to crack, peel or bleed.
5. WHAT IS THE COST FOR FINE DESIGNS TO BE AT THE EVENT?
Absolutely nothing! We actually sponsor your organization with a percentage of sales.
6. HOW MUCH SPACE DOES FINE DESIGNS REQUIRE?
We prefer two to three banquet size tables, depending on the size of the event, but we can make just about any space work.
7. HOW MANY LOCATIONS CAN FINE DESIGNS SERVICE?
It’s most cases it is unlimited, but if you do have multiple locations requiring apparel sales all at one time, our marketing consultant can discuss the various ways of servicing those areas to maximize your sales.
8. WHAT IS THE QUALITY OF THE APPAREL?
10. DO YOU HAVE EXTRA LARGE SIZES?
We carry 2XL in select styles on a regular basis, but we can have any larger sizes available to accommodate everyone if requested in advance.
11. DO YOU HAVE DIFFERENT COLOR SHIRTS?
Of course! We not only have a wide variety of colors, but we also carry a wide variety of sizes and apparel styles. We even stock brand name apparel such as Nike and Adidas when ordered ahead.
12. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CUSTOMIZE A SHIRT?
We take pride in our fast, efficient service. So depending on how many are ordered, it usually takes just a few minutes!